Today is ‘KOPY KAT’ Day. A day to face fun truths!
As a kid, you must have observed others and then tried to copy almost everything they did? Now, as grown-ups, we pretend not to notice, but we do have a good laugh over the odd, amusing, and downright funny things that people do. So, now it’s time to laugh at ourselves, too. Imitating each other is a whole lot of fun, especially when it’s exaggerated. Build instant connections as you laugh together and laugh at yourselves.
So, what are you waiting for? Let the laughter begin!
What you will do:
● Everyone takes turns to imitate a family member
● You may imitate the way they laugh, talk or walk, or their mannerisms and expressions
● The rest of the family sits back and guesses who the person is
● When you’re done with imitating someone, you may extend the fun as you imitate aunts, uncles, grandparents, neighbors, friends, etc.
● The best imitation act gets a standing ovation
We are sure once someone starts, others will follow soon … because imitating and laughing are contagious! 😊
At the end of the activity, click your family Imitation picture and share it here.