Today is ‘Sherlock-in-Home’ Day. Discover the Sherlock Holmes in your family.
Remember the time when hide-and-seek was the best game ever? Or the times when you were the first to notice when something went missing? Well, today it’s going to be hide-and-guess! A twist to our age-old hide-and-seek game.
What you will do:
● Assemble the family in a room
● Family members take turns to play the game
● The first player turns toward a wall in the room
● All other family members team up and hide an object from the room
● Once the object is hidden out of sight, let the player turn around, examine the room and guess the missing object
● Celebrate the successes with a BIGGGG Hi5
Go easy on the very young child who wants to play the game. Hide something that’s obvious. Or a parent could team up with the child. So, what are you waiting for? Let the game BEGIN!
At the end of the activity, click your Sherlock Holmes family picture and share it here 😊 ... more