Today is ‘Family Keepsake’ Day. Create a work of art to celebrate family togetherness.
Did you hoard little objects under your pillow and in the corners of your cupboard as a child? How thrilled you must have been to own precious knickknacks like stickers, seashells or marbles that held happy memories! Well, today is your chance to create some more precious memories. The messy part will make it even more memorable!
What you will need:
* A few sheets of colored paper
* A sheet of chart paper
* A pair of scissors
* Paint (optional)
* Lots of imagination
What you will do:
* On the colored papers, draw the outlines of the palms of all family members, with all the fingers spread out distinctly
* Make cutouts of all the palm outlines
* Paste the cutouts on the chart paper creatively. [It could be in the form of a family tree or flowers in a pot, a collage, etc.]
* To give it a twist, you may also dip your palms in paint and create a palm painting
At the end of the activity, click a Keepsake family picture and share it here 😊