Remember when as a little girl you had all the time in the world to 'BE ME'. And then life took over – studies, work, marriage, kids, family, home – and you lost touch with that little girl inside you – the one who loved to play, dream, dance, sing, draw, write, create, talk, think, reflect…
This Women’s Day we invite all you lovely women out there to indulge in that ONE childhood passion that’s waiting to be revived. Go on, give it a try!
All you have to do is-
* Remember the one most enjoyable thing you used to do as a little girl
* Feel the excitement of wanting to do it all over again
* Make the time to actually do it
* Click a picture of yourself while you're at it
* Upload the picture along with a brief description (40-50 words) of how it felt.
Rules to participate:
* Only one entry per member
* Send original entries only
* Participants are responsible for the pictures/content they post
* The contest entries will become the sole property of ParentCircle.
* The content may be used for publication in the company’s online and print media.
* The decision of the judges stands final ... more