As 2021 ends you may wonder how quickly the year went by, tucking into its folding wings many memories to be cherished, others to be forgotten.
It’s been an eventful year filled with all kinds of experiences.
Here’s your chance to pause a while and reflect on all that the year has been for you. And then it’s the time to look ahead.
So, take a few moments to tell us that ONE cherished thing from 2021 that you will gladly take into 2022, to help you evolve as a parent and a person.
Rules for the contest:
1. Only one entry per person
2. Send original entries only
3. Adhere to the word limit (not more than 150 words)
4. Participants are responsible for the content they post
5. The contest entries will become the sole property of ParentCircle. The content may be used for publication in the company’s online and print media
6. The decision of judges stands final