Who does not look forward to the weekend? As a hectic week comes to a close, office-goers, children, homemakers all become enthusiastic as weekend means a time for getting together with family and friends and indulging in fun-filled activities.
But, sometimes, our weekends end up boring and disappointing, just because we don’t plan well. As onecentatatime.com says, ‘we all wait for the weekend to come throughout the week. Almost 60 hours of time, but most of the time we don’t really pre-plan to do anything on a weekend’.
Don’t worry, here’s some help. According to an article titled 101 Weekend Family Activity Ideas published in allprodad.com, some of the activities that can make the weekend fun for the entire family include:
- Family bike rides which are not only inexpensive but healthy too.
- Volunteering in the community which will teach children about community service.
- Creating a family tree that lets children know about all the members of your extended family.
- Organising a home party full of fun activities and some delicious food, for your children’s friends.
- Reading a book along with your children, that will encourage them to pick it up as a habit.
- Setting up a lemonade stand which will not only earn some money on the side but is fun too.
- Making your children take a dance class which is fun and at the same time, great for his physical health.
- Having a family barbecue. This one is a no-brainer. Who does not love to barbecue outdoors? It’s fun and plus, the outdoors will work up an appetite for you.
To know more about countless other activities that can make the weekend exciting and memorable for the entire family, flip through the pages of this ClipBook.
Make the most of your upcoming weekend, and plan for one (or more!) of these fun outdoor activities!
Even if you cannot afford a vacation, you can still look onto low cost getaways. Avoid falling for travelling packages that will simply drain your whole budget. Family fun is about having the best time of the week...
Whether you need one good idea or 50, we've got dozens of creative activities to keep your kiddos entertained, while making family time more enjoyable.
Kids are always looking for something to do, and we've got great ideas for boredom busters. From book lists to tech toys to family movies and programming, our entertainment value gets two thumbs up.
Football, golf, work, or something else are all things that might be on your list of things to do. Whatever it is that may pull you away from your family, make sure you’re calendaring family activities over the weekend. Here are 101 weekend family...
Have a look at this video where kids have fun while making sandwiches for homeless people at the Wedding Church.