buy used cars in India
Created By raksha, On Feb 11, 2020
Is it good to buy used cars in India or go with a shiny new vehicle? The auto industry is changing rapidly and the vehicle prices are only going up.Join
Why you should buy used cars in India and how much can you afford?
Is it good to buy used cars in India or go with a shiny new vehicle? The auto industry is changing rapidly and the vehicle prices are only going up. New vehicles are getting costlier each year, making them a very high-value purchase for the middle class.
In fact, a second-hand vehicle makes more sense for first-time buyers upgrading from two-wheelers or public transportation or for that matter, someone looking to buy a second set of wheels in the family. Here are five reasons why we should buy used cars in India instead of a new car.
1. Save Money It takes less than a minute to pay a lot less than the original value of the vehicle which means you can save some serious money. If you are budget-friendly, you can jump a segment and opt for a slightly older model in the same price-band and get a better vehicle than what you thought of in the first place.
2. Hassle-Free Test Drive 24*7 If you are looking to buy used cars in India, you will get its own perks. The primary benefit is the felling of hassle-free driving, without the jitters of getting that first dent or scratch. If you buy an old car, you can take it out for longer journeys since taking a brand-new car out for the longer trips before the first service or inspection is something you avoid.
3. Get Certified Car with Warranty Now, you do not need to rely on the car salesman, dealer or an individual to the old car. At izydaisy, you have the power of certification at your fingerprints! You can easily browse the category and get the certificate which is meticulously checked by a certified car engineer to make sure your purchase is hassle-free.
4. Slower Depreciation Every car undergoes depreciation but as compared to a new one a used car has an upper hand for the same. Depreciation is at its peak during the first three years of purchase. When you buy used cars in India, you will purchase it at a price that has already gone under major downturn.
5. Cheapest Insurance At izydaisy, you will meet sellers who are give insured used cars that will cost you a lot less compared to a new car.
6. Frequent Maintenance A second-hand vehicle will almost have more flaws, and will probably need more maintenance. You need to drive gently and rigorously service it.
There are important factors to consider so compare before buying and take your time in making a final decision. First, consider your budget, your driving habits, your family situation and how important a new vehicle is to you. Some people take pride in their vehicles while others take a simpler approach and look at their new car as a means to get to work and back.
Maybe you want a good, safe, reliable vehicle at a fair price so carefully consider your options and you will come to the right decision!https://www.izydaisy.com/classifieds/cat/Vehicles/10/0Feb 11, 2020