Monkey On Toast
Is your pre-schooler a fussy eater? Here’s your chance to change that. Make Monkey On Toast with your child and watch him eat without a fuss!
By Team ParentCircle
- 1 slice white or brown bread
- Banana slices
- Chocolate sauce
- Peanut butter
- Chocolate chips
- Toast the bread till golden brown.
- Remove the crust of the bread from all four sides.
- Let your child use the rim of a circular vessel to cut a circle from the toast.
- Give him two round banana slices to place above the toast as the ears.
- Apply peanut butter on the lower half of the toast for the mouth of the monkey.
- Take turns to place the eyes and the nose. Draw the smile. Place two banana slices for the eyes and a chocolate chip on top of each. Place two chocolate chips for the nose.
- Transfer the chocolate sauce into a disposable cone or a squeeze bottle. If the chocolate sauce comes in a squeeze bottle, proceed to the next step.
- Together, draw a big smile below the nose using chocolate sauce.
- Your cheeky monkey toast is ready!
More For You
More for you
We are unable to find the articles you are looking for.