10 Reasons Why You Should Visit Children Baby Maternity Expo
The Children Baby Maternity Expo India (CBME) by UBM India, in its 7th edition and to be held in Mumbai (10 to 12 April), is one of the largest expos on children, baby and maternity products!
By Team ParentCircle
Faiza Suresh is a soon-to-be mommy. She is excited but also nervous and confused, about what to buy for her new baby. Some of the questions going through her mind are “What really is essential for a newborn?”, “Which brand do I opt for?”, “What are the choices out there?” and so on. It’s a new market for a new mother, and getting well-versed with it, is the first step of the way.
Roshni Babu, on the other hand, is mother to a 7-year-old and a 3-year-old. She is the busy working mom who is forever scouring the Internet, trying to find child development and age-appropriate toys, books, DIYs for her kids, as they cross every age and milestone.
And then there is Latha B, who is a first-generation entrepreneur manufacturing cloth diapers and other eco-friendly baby products. She is hoping to connect with buyers and exporters, to take her venture forward.
People like Faiza, Roshni and Latha are sure to benefit from an event such as The Children Baby Maternity Expo (CBME) India, which is being held from 10 to 12 April at the Bombay Convention and Exhibition Centre, Goregaon, Mumbai.
Also read: Organising Your Home For a Newborn
This expo can be of great help for those who are looking to shop, expand or enter this sector, as an incredible range of stakeholders catering to the Children Baby Maternity sector will be present under one roof. This year, the CBME has four product categories and these are: Baby Care, Apparel, Toys and Maternity.
From baby monitors to latest trends in maternity wear, from breast pumps to brain-boosting toys, the child and maternity sector has witnessed a series of innovation in recent years. With new products and technologies emerging every day, parents need to stay abreast of the latest developments in this arena.
Moreover, the mega event provides the right platform for entrepreneurs and business experts, to exchange their thoughts and take their business forward. And for local and global manufacturers and sellers of baby products, it is the perfect venue to connect, network and conduct business.
Also read: 8 Great Gift Ideas For New Moms
If you are an entrepreneur, exhibitor or a parent, here are the top 10 reasons why you must visit the Children Baby Maternity Expo (CBME) India.
- The Children Baby Maternity Expo India (CBME India) by UBM India, in its 7th edition, is one of the largest expos on children and maternity products. The three-day expo is expected to gather a huge number of visitors.
- A bevy of product launches in baby care segments, toys, baby food, organic clothing, nutraceuticals, ergonomic furniture, licensing brands, stationery, gifts, infant safety technology and brain development tools among others will be on display at the expo.
- More than 450 brands are set to showcase their products at the Expo. Children shoe stores, maternity wear shops, toy shops, supermarkets, hypermarkets, departmental stores to pre-schools, nursing homes, individual buyers, service companies, designers, associations and Consulates are participating in the Expo.
- Witness some trending and innovative products in baby care segment as top-rung exhibitors are expected to showcase their ware. Some of the key exhibitors at the expo are: Artsana India Pvt Ltd – Chicco, Nobel Hygiene Pvt Ltd, Mitsui & Co. India Pvt. Ltd. – Merries, PUR Thailand, Tiny Twig Apparel Pty Ltd., Softsens Consumer Products Private Limited, NOVATEX GmbH, First Care India Private Limited – BuddsBuddy, Azafran Innovacion Ltd, American Hygienics Corporation, Mother and Babycare Inc., Little Angel, Indify Ventures, OK Baby & BEABA and Maiden Distributors.
- Over 100 national and international exhibitors from 10 countries will showcase their products at the expo. Countries like China, Korea, Hong Kong, Australia, Canada, Germany, Japan, Singapore, Russia and Taiwan are participating in the Expo.
- The B2B expo will offer huge business opportunities to distributors, importers, dealers, merchandise heads of retail businesses, online retailers, aggregators, investors, and franchisee seekers.
- Presentations and seminars by WGNS, the trend partner for CBME India 2019, that will discuss kids fashion trends, toy trends and retail concept. The Expo also boasts of power-packed knowledge sessions, seminars, discussion of new trends in baby and maternity care.
- A special Licensing Pavilion by Licensing Industry Merchandiser’s Association (LIMA) in order to foster the growth and expansion of licensing around the world. There will be licensing experts to answer queries related to global brand licensing.
- Hosting a Cool Kids Fashion in association with UDAAN that will highlight premium kids fashion accessories and clothing (age group 0-14 years) from both well-known and emerging designers, brands and manufacturers.
- The event is supported by key Industry associations such as All India Association of Industries (AIAI); Indian Imports Chamber of Commerce and Industry (IICCI); Franchising Association of India and Licensing Industry Merchandisers' Association (LIMA).
More For You
More for you
Top 10 Baby Products You Must Not Miss On ...
Who doesn't love a great bargain? Shop for these 10 baby products during Flipkart’s Big Shopping ...
5 Toxic Chemicals In Baby Products You Sho...
Do you splurge on baby products for your little one? Before you reach out for that bottle of baby...
10 Protein-Rich Vegan Foods That Will Impr...
People often tend to believe that a vegetarian diet is unable to meet the protein requirements fo...